2009年1月11日 星期日

確實的在生活中實踐

先前從《秘密》網站列印了一篇古文章,它的標題是:“我對自已承諾。”我試著將其翻譯下來。

I promise myself
To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
讓自己強壯得沒有任何事能擾亂我平靜的心。
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet.
對我遇到的人談論健康,快樂,和豐盛。
To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.
讓我所有的朋友覺得他是個有價值的人。
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
正面看待每一件事以及讓我的樂觀實現。
To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
只想最好的,為最好的而做,以及只期待最好的。
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
對於他人成就的熱心好比對待自己的一般公平。
To forget the mistake of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future
忘掉過去的過失轉而專注於努力達成未來更大的成就。
To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature I meet. 臉上永遠掛著愉悅的表情,並送給每個我遇上的生物一個微笑。
To give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to criticize others.
給自己更多時間來改進我自己以致於沒有時間去批評他人。
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
讓自己巨大來對待憂慮,太高尚了以致不會動氣,太強健以應付恐懼以及非常高興而容忍麻煩的存在。
To think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds.  
想著自己的美好並向世界宣告這個事實,不是大聲的說,而是以高尚的行為。
To live the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to best that is in me.   活在世界與我同在的信念,直到在我身上的美好是那麼的真實。
by CHRISTIAN D. LARSON

這些教條簡直是訓練一個人成為聖人,要在生活中落實不是那麼容易,但是仔細的想想,做到那樣,你就是活在人間的天堂。也許只要放棄那好強的心,好管閒事的心,放下一切俗念,就在當下而已。

昨天下午騎單車爬上豬頭鬃附近的茶山,遇到茶園主人,與他談論政事。下山中途,悟到,我這樣的談論,只是在發勞騷,對於事件全無助,這個世界本就不完美,才讓人類忙著去填補。我知道這個事實,我只能做好我自己,也許冷眼的看著這一切,享受著能夠這樣看世界的能力和經歷,又何必徒勞於那 許多我們無能為力的事?我還不是只是不甘願這些令人不平之事,但是我的評論一點兒也不能有幫助,我悟到了,閉上你的嘴吧。從今起,做好你自己就是了。再度的確認,我能改變的只有我自己,讓我隨時的注意到這一點吧!


沒有留言: